Rainy Day - 5

Today was quite a bad day for my sunshines, early ago storm showers hit my area.. and as a result my pot was flooded!! >.<>

ITS FLOODED ARGH!!


but growing :D


a lot of tall ones


standing tall..


one fell


close up on the pool of water and the fallen one.


experimental pot are growing too


2nd pot growing too :D


flushing out the flood


floodgates are now open


mini river


after the diaster


two flower i got bought back from sg. buloh


awaiting for sunlight


my cellphone camera close up >.<>


fallen one needs a toothpick support :D



i'll be moving some of the germination out soon to a bigger pot for them to grow .. getting kinda crowded. so stay tune for more updates . peace out

2 comments:

Ammie said...

jason sent me ur blog..

err is that the heart flower ???

very cute ..

subimpact said...

i dont know the name of the flower XD

Post a Comment